- Favorite cut of Steak, grilled to taste
- 1 Cup Hickman Family Vineyards Barbara
- 1⁄4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbls Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 Tbls Brown Sugar
- 1 1⁄2 Cup Fresh Cherries, pitted (you can use canned cherries in a pinch, however fresh cherries are highly suggested)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Allow steak to rest at least five minutes while you make the sauce. Bring wine, vinegar and rosemary to simmer over medium heat in a medium saucepan for 6-8 minutes. Add brown sugar and cherries. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another 5 minutes. After rested, cut steak into 1⁄2 inch slices, against the grain, on the bias. Pair with any Hickman Family Vineyard Barbera or any Red, I haven’t found a single one that doesn’t taste delicious with this recipe.